1. You guys, I just had my first cold brew.
I wish I could say it was an earth shattering experience. Um….so, what’s the difference between an iced coffee and a cold brew? I don’t really know. It was decent – I got the sweet cream cold brew – but it wasn’t as creamy as I thought it would be. It was a little more coffee-y than I expected. I think I might stick to iced coffee the next time I roll through a Starbucks.
2. I can’t stop eating cookies. It seems to have become my new mission in life. Those darned Girl Scouts and their little boxes of dangerous yumminess!
3. I booked my flight and reserved my room for Blog Fest!!! I’m so stinking excited about this conference, I can’t even stand it. I am so lucky to have been able to completely change my career direction and make fitness a priority and I am so looking forward to all the things I’m going to learn while I’m there. Are you going? If you are, I’m looking forward to meeting you! Added bonus? My sailor is going to drive out and spend time in Vegas with me!!! We’re getting out there a few days in advance and staying a day after so we can do fun things like the Hoover Dam, maybe the Grand Canyon, and just hang out together. I’M SO EXCITED!!
4. I just completed the CrossFit Open Judges Course so I can judge during the CrossFit Open which starts today! Did you sign up? Let me tell you, this course was NO JOKE. You have to ace the test to pass the course. I may or may not have missed 2 on my first attempt. :/ Good grief. Definitely worth doing, though. I learned quite a few new things about movement standards that will really help when I can get back to working out and I finally get my CF Level 1 certification.
5. I mentioned before that Eliza was my goofy kitty who doesn’t do laps, like attention, and picks random places in the house to hang out. Well, lookie who I have here!
Eliza’s a little like a box of chocolates. You never know what you’re going to get with her. lol
6. I hope you guys have the most spectacular Thursday! 🙂
A big thank you to Amanda for letting me Think Out Loud! <3