Hey there! Today’s version Thinking Out Loud has been brought to you by the letter “C.” 🙂
Many thanks to Amanda for the link-up. Make sure you head over there and see what other people are thinking out loud about today.
1. I ran out of coffee filters the other day. Okay, fine. It was like 4 days ago. So, I’ve been using paper towels as coffee filters. Hey, ya gotta do what cha gotta do, right? Except…there’s a grocery store about a mile away and I live right across the street from a 7-Eleven. And….I’m still using paper towels. I should be ashamed of myself. Also, I should probably buy a reusable coffee filter basket.
2. I was out for a run on Tuesday – it was fantastic! 53 degrees. I wore short sleeves!! – and this crazy little dog came running out of one of the driveways. And when I say little, I mean little as in you could fit the thing in your pocket. And she was totally wearing a coat! But anyway, fashionista that this little pooch was, she was also a complete and total bee-otch. She literally came out into the street, barking her little head off, charging at me and pulling back, snarling and growling. I really thought she was going to bite my ankles!! I waited for the owner(s) to come out and get their demon dog but no one came out!! I’m walking away, shouting at her to go home, and she’s totally following me down the street. Good grief! She finally turned around and I went on my way again but seriously people, keep your little Cujos away from me!
3. Is there such a thing as too much when it comes to Christmas decorations in the front yard?
PS. that’s not my yard.
4. We finally got rid of Thing 2’s old car. It’s been in the back yard collecting leaves and mud for probably 2 years. She crashed it – into our truck! – a couple of times and then stopped driving it because the side view mirrors were either gone or hanging off. Crash may be an exaggeration but it’s close enough. Anyway, we weren’t going to pay for the repairs and she ended up buying her own car. Except for the little bit of body damage, it’s a pretty decent car, so we donated it to Toys for Tots! Coincidentally, I donated it on Giving Tuesday 🙂 but they just made it out to pick it up this week.
5. Told you I lived across the street from a 7-Eleven. Bet they sell coffee filters there.
6. National Cookie Day was Monday and I keep seeing Christmas cookies all over my Instagram feed and I’m all ….
Please tell me that’s not just me.
7. Okay, I’m all out of Cs. And cookies. Now, I really have to go to the store! Hope you’re having a great day!!